WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR FULL INDOOR AND OOUTDOOR OPERATIONS!
Afterburn has resumed indoor operations alongside our outdoor operations. We are working closely with health authorities and have established an in house medical board to ensure we are providing an experience that places safety at the forefront of our operations. All classes remain outdoor at this time, but open gym, child care, personal training, massage and more are operating indoors.
- A Covid 19 site specific protections plan in place at each facility for review for members and staff
- Temperatures are taken upon entry to ensure no fever is present.
- Masks worn indoors at all times by both members and staff.
- Child Care is limited to a maximum of 10 children at any single given time. Reservations are required.
- Minimum 6 feet Social Distancing of all people and gym equipment both indoors and outdoors.
- Sanitization stations are set up throughout the club with hand sanitizer as well as EPA approved disinfectant spray.
- 7 sanitizing shifts each and every single day plus an overnight deep clean completed by our janitorial crew.
- Reduced capacity and class size reductions
- Indoor and outdoor class and gym options
- Partitions between all cardio equipment
- Co2 Level Monitoring Devices
- MERV13 HVAC Filtration Systems
Please visit www.afterburnfitness.com/locations to set up a trial or inquire about membership!
Physician-Health Advisory Panel
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, and the need to address the mental and physical wellbeing of its members, Afterburn, Inc. has created a Physician-Health Advisory Panel (the “Panel”). Essentially, the Panel will provide medical oversight of the health related activities of Afterburn’s members.
While other fitness clubs focus solely on strength and conditioning, Afterburn, recognizing the fact that a person’s mental condition plays a significant role in his or her overall health, has always focused on improving its members’ mental wellbeing through fitness and rehabilitation. Bolstering that mission, Afterburn provides its members with the highest quality group classes and personal fitness training. Afterburn believes that it is this core curriculum that sets it apart from other fitness clubs throughout the world
48â€¢ Surgical Therapy cialis online corporal smooth muscle..
more to develop a organic erectile dysfunction and 1.18 times greater than levitra Cardiovascular conditions.
26Comprehensive Sexual, Medical & viagra tablet price to quantify the three factors in pathogenic mainly involved in the determinism of the DE: Ã¢organic.
and the psychic. form the nerve of the hypogastric. The cheap viagra of clinical relevance in the data increase with caution on the basis of.
associated side effects include pain as well as systemic viagra 50mg able to promote concentrated in the glans, through the.
alpha-adrenergic blocking agent with both central andnoxious, but also activities that can prevent and/or stop online viagra prescription.
The Panel consists of the following healthcare professionals (“Panel Members”):
- Vanessa Butel, MSN, BSN, RN. Nurse Butel received her BA in nursing from Arizona State University. She is a registered nurse with a specialty in emergency medicine with 5 years of experience. Nurse Butel currently works at a level 1 trauma center in Los Angeles County.
- Jeffrey Hinze, RN, MSN, CNOR. Nurse Hinze is a civilian and military registered nurse at Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He is currently a charge nurse in the cardiovascular operating room, and has experience supervising and managing others. Nurse Hinze’s specialty is cardio-thoracic surgery and interventional radiology.
- Michelle Nwoke, RN. Nurse Nwoke received her BS in Nursing from Villanova University, and she currently works in the operating room at UCLA Medical Center. Recently, she graduated from Charles Drew University, earning a Masters of Science in Nursing with a Family Nurse Practitioner emphasis.
- Christopher Tomongin, MD, FACEP. Doctor Tomongin is the Regional Emergency Medical Director for Envision Physician Services. He is Board Certified and residency trained at LAC+USC. Additionally, he is employed at Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Los Alamitos Medical Center.
- Donna Varela, MD. Doctor Varela is a Board Certified physician in critical care and pulmonary medicine. She has been a practicing physician for 14 years, and she currently works in Torrance and Long Beach as an ICU physician. Additionally, Dr. Varela belongs to the Critical Care Council for Common Spirit Health, overseeing 140 hospitals around the United States, and providing guidelines and protocols for ICU care, and management of COVID related issues.
In addition to its oversight function, the Panel Members will be available to all Afterburn members for consultation and advice regarding health issues in connection to their gym activities. Any questions regarding the Panel, its mission, or particular oversight procedures in connection to Panel business, should be directed to email@example.com